Thank you to all of our curators for their dedicated service to the Photographic Community and to their country. We call our curators specialists, as they are selected for their knowledge and skill in one or more WPC photographic category. Our strong team entries are created because of their generosity, patience and time. They are passionate about showcasing Canada on the world stage and volunteer their services for the expressed joy of seeing Canadian photographers recognized. If you would like to be considered as a curator please contact us.
WPC Team Canada oversees the selection of qualified curators;
- We look for professional photographers or art curators that have the best cross section of skills relating to today’s style in the category they are curating.
- While WPC Team Canada will focus on using Canadian curators, International curators may be welcomed for their diversity.
- Some curators may be qualified to review images in more than one category.
- No curator will be invited to review images in a category that they are not qualified for.
- Curators cannot enter the competition.